Onondaga County Convention – May 17
The convention for the Onondaga County Green Party is being held on Thursday. Every enrolled Green has a vote. Observers are welcome. We need your energy and ideas because we need the Green Party more than ever.
Green Party Office
2617 South Salina Street
Syracuse, New York
May 17, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Designating candidates for local public office (Frank Cetera is seeking the designation for Syracuse councilor-at-large in this year's special election.)
- Designating candidates for the Green Party state committee
- Presentation by Rebecca Fuentes of the Workers Center on immigrant and farmworker issues
- Getting organized for this year’s campaigns
- Designating Green Party of NY state committee members
- Coordinating rides to the state convention on Saturday, May 17 in Rensselaer. The state convention will designate our candidates for Governor, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, and Comptroller.
Every enrolled Green is welcome.