What is the current state of St. Louis City schools? How would potentially repressive legislation affect education in Missouri? Ongoing problems with St. Louis public schools are not an accident and could be called “Failure by Design.” Programs developed in St. Louis City and north St. Louis County build a strong partnership between local schools and the community through sustainable gardening. Let’s take a look at the status of trade school programs in north and south St. Louis. Your comments will be welcome.
- Susan Turk, Editor, St. Louis School Watch, Public education advocate
- Dr. Barbara Anderson, Retired St. Louis City Public School Teacher and Principal
- Mitch Pearson, Retired Public School Teacher in St. Louis City and County
- Donna Jones, St. Louis City School Board member
- Susan Armstrong (moderator) Civil Engineer, MO Safe Drinking Water Commission
Registration details: The webinar is NO COST, but you need to REGISTER to attend.
Click HERE to register for webinar or copy link into your browser:
or register via FACEBOOK at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on joining the meeting.
- March 01, 2023 at 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Gateway Greens / Green Party of St Louis
Showing 1 reaction