We can win this
In less than three weeks, the people of Baltimore City will head to the polls to cast their votes for the 2018 Midterm Elections (and starting next Thursday for early voting!). My team and I have knocked on thousands of doors in the past 15 months, in the heat, in the pouring rain--nothing is more important than having one-on-one conversations with the neighbors who will be my constituents. We have talked with so many of you about your hopes and dreams for a better Baltimore. I am confident that, with your help, WE WILL WIN THIS NOVEMBER!
My vision is a Baltimore City that works for all of us. Send me to Annapolis as your Delegate for District 40 and I will advocate for and support legislation that:
- Creates a livable wage that supports working families
- Ensures that every child in Baltimore City has access to equal educational opportunities and safe neighborhoods
- Demands accountability from our police and judicial systems
- Counteracts the devastating effects of systemic disenfranchisement
- Invests in public transit, housing infrastructure, and renewable, sustainable environmental solutions
- Building lasting, progressive change can be a hard, uphill battle, but WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER, BALTIMORE.
Put me in the game this November 6. I am ready. Team Harris is ready. Are you with me?
Please make a contribution today, and let’s win this.
Candidate for Maryland House of Delegates (G-40)