Do you want to host our 2020 Presidential Nominating Convention?
The Annual National Meeting Committee (ANM) is now accepting Letters of Interest (LOI) for hosting locations for the 2020 Presidential Nominating Convention through May 12, 2019. Submitting a LOI does not obligate you to submit a proposal. Likewise, you do not have to send an LOI to submit a proposal by the deadline. It simply means you are interested in getting more information about hosting and the application process.
The suggested (ideal) dates for the 2020 ANM/PNC are June 18-21 or June 25-28. We hope that all applicants will be able to exhibit and possibly have a very short presentation at the Annual National Meeting in Salem. The final location will be chosen by the National Committee in August.
Here is a tentative schedule:
- May 12, 2019 – Submit Letters of Interest
- Week of May 20 – Conference call/webinar with ANM representatives about the application process. Date to be determined by polling those that submit a LOI. Proposal guidelines and template will be sent before the meeting.
- June 24 – deadline to submit proposals
- July 25-28 – Presentation/exhibit at the ANM in Salem, MA
- August – Vote by National Committee
Please let your state leadership know about this opportunity as we may not have the most current information for every state.
Comments or questions should be sent to [email protected]
Dee Taylor and Tamar Yager