Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., Former Chairman of the Republican National Committee
- Board member of various Gabelli financial companies (Rye, NY): @MarioGabelli or Contact Us/Locations.
- Board member of First Republic Bank (San Francisco, CA): @firstrepublic, Contact Us, or Locations.
- Board member of El Dorado Resorts (Reno, NV): Contact Us/Locations.
Dorothy S. Ridings, Former President of the League of Women Voters
- Former President of the League of Women Voters (Washington, DC): @LVW, Contact Us, or Find a Local League.
- (Contact your local chapter of the League of Women Voters and encourage them to sponsor an Open Debate!)
- Board of Community Foundation of Louisville (Louisville, KY): @CFLouisville or Contact Us/Locations.
Jimmy Carter, Former Democratic President
- Founder of The Carter Center: Contact us.
- President Carter responds to letters: The Carter Center, 453 Freedom Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30307.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
John C. Danforth, Former Republican U.S. Senator
- Partner at Dowd Bennet law firm (St. Louis): [email protected], 314-889-7342 (his line), or Contact Us.
- Part-owner of the St. Louis Blues NHL team: @StLouisBlues or Contact Us.
- John Danforth Center @ Washington University (St. Louis): @CtrRelPol or Contact Us.
- Danforth Center is hosting "Danforth Dialogues" theday before the 2nd debate at Washington University.
Charles Gibson, Former Host of Good Morning America; Former ABC News Anchor
- Board of Kaiser Family Foundation (Menlo Park, CA): @KaiserFamFound or Contact Us.
- (The Kaiser Family Foundation has previously been a sponsor of the debates.)
- Former Host of Good Morning America: @GMA.
John Griffen, Managing Director of Allen & Company LLC
- Director of Allen & Company LLC (Lakeland, FL): @allenandcompany or Contact Us/Locations.
- Advisor at Business Talent Group: @theBTG or Contact Us/Locations.
Jane Harman, Former Democratic Congresswoman
- President/CEO, Woodrow Wilson Center for Scholars (Washington, DC): @TheWilsonCenter, 202-691-4202, Contact Us/Location.
- Board of Trustees at University of Southern California (Los Angeles): @USC or Contact Us/Location.
- Board of Iridium Communications (McLean, VA): @IridiumComm or Contact Us/Locations.
- Board of Newsweek/Daily Beast (NYC): @thedailybeast, @johnavlon, @newsweek, & @jimpoco.
Antonia Hernandez, President/CEO, California Community Foundation
- President/CEO of CCF (Los Angeles): [email protected], 213-383-2046 ext 236, or @calfund.
- Board of Council on Foundations (Arlington, VA): @COF_ or Contact Us/Location.
- Board of Center on Budget & Policy Priorities (Washington, DC): @CenterOnBudget or Contact Us/Location.
- Advisory Board of UCLA School of Law (Los Angeles, CA): @UCLA_Law, @UCLALaw_Alumni, or Contact Us/Location.
Reverend John I. Jenkins, President of University of Notre Dame
- President of Notre Dame University (Notre Dame, IN): @NotreDame, 574-631-3903, [email protected], or Contact Us/Location.
- Member of American Academy of Arts & Sciences's Commission on the Humanities & Social Sciences: @americanacad.
Jim Lehrer, Former PBS News Anchor
- Former Anchor of PBS NewsHour: @NewsHour or Contact Your Local PBS Station.
- Governing Council of UVA's Miller Center (Charlottesville, VA): @Miller_Center, Contact Us/Location, @terrysulli, Contact UVA President.
Michael D. McCurry, Former Press Secretary for Bill Clinton & Former CPD Co-Chair
- Council at Public Strategies Washington (Washington, DC): 214-363-3990 or [email protected].
- Professor at Wesley Theological Seminary (Washington, DC): @WesleyTheoSem or Contact Us/Location.
- He will teach a class this fall that gives his students the option to attend the 2nd Presidential debate in Saint Louis.
- Private Twitter account: @mmccurry.
Newton N. Minow, Former Democratic Chair of the Federal Communications Commission
- Senior Counsel at Sidley Austin LLP (Chicago): @SidleyLaw, [email protected], 312-853-7555, or Locations/Contact Us.
- Board of Trustees at Northwestern University (Evanston, IL): @NorthwesternU or Contact Us/Location.
- Board of Trustees at Notre Dame University: @NotreDame, 574-631-3903, [email protected], or Contact Us/Location.
Richard D. Parsons, Former Chairman of Citigroup; Former Chairman & CEO of TimeWarner
- Senior Advisor at Providence Equity Partners LLC (Providence, RI): Contact Us/Locations.
- Board of Teach for America: @TeachForAmerica or @VillanuevaBeard.
- Board of Estée Lauder (NYC): @EsteeLauder or Contact Us/Locations.
- Director at Lazard: @LazardLtd, Contact Us, or Locations.
Olympia Snowe, Former Republican U.S. Senator
- Board of T Rowe Price (Baltimore): @TRowePrice or Contact Us/Locations.
- Board of Aetna (Hartford, CT): @Aetna, @mtbert, or Locations.
- Board of National Institute for Civil Discourse, Univ. of AZ (Tucson, AZ): @NICDInstitute, Contact/Location, @UofA, Contact UA President.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE COMMISSION
Janet H. Brown, Former Republican White House Staffer & Congressional Staffer (for CPD Member John C. Danforth)
- Executive Director of Commission on Presidential Debates (Washington, DC): [email protected]
- Commission on Presidential Debates, 1200 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036.