Planning how to wind down and debrief your run for office is an integral part of your campaign. Turning that energy and momentum into local party building will help build future campaigns.
This session will focus on:
- Keeping up momentum and energy
- How and why to debrief
- Sharing data and contacts with the state party
- Developing issue campaigns and local projects from the candidate platform
- A sample agenda for a debriefing session
The webinar co-hosts will be Artis Burney and Christina Khalil, with support from Andy Ellis and from the Coordinated Campaign Committee.
RSVP here to get the call-in details:
- December 07, 2023 at 8:30pm – 11:30pm
Coordinated Campaign Committee