The billion-dollar marijuana market should have room for every ethnic group. But going from decriminalization to medical and recreational use has resulted in a patchwork of dangerous inconsistencies.
The weaponization of marijuana laws against communities of color leaves victims incarcerated or economically incapable of high non-refundable application fees in licensing lotteries for dispensaries, growing, transporting, and/or processing legalized marijuana.
Cannabis users are vulnerable to pesticide use by industrial growers. What is the best science? Have we lost expertise to incarceration? These barriers are not from the era of slavery or Jim Crow; but today.
- Alonzo Waheed, Equity and Transformation Chicago
- Kalambayi Andenet, President, UHURU International
- Tyler Williams, Winter Haze, Chief Technical Officer for Cannabis Safety & Quality
- Ron Burch, Missouri Green Party
- Susan Armstrong, (moderator) Green Party of St. Louis
Registration details: The webinar is NO COST, but you need to REGISTER to attend.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email
containing information on joining the meeting.
Register via FACEBOOK at:
- March 02, 2022 at 7:00pm – 9pm
- The Green Party of St. Louis & he Universal African Peoples Organization
Showing 1 reaction