Pacific Green Party 2019 State Convention
Deschutes Public Library, Brooks Room
601 NW Wall St, Bend, Oregon 97703
Saturday, April 13, 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All are invited! PGP supporting members may vote on convention items. A supporting member is someone who, by 30 days prior to the convention,
- registered PGP;
- contributed the equivalent of 30 minutes a month for three months of volunteer time with a local chapter at meetings, volunteering or organizing (not including social media discussion), or;
- contributed the financial equivalent of the above based on a living wage according to http://livingwage.mit.edu/states/41/locations.
Per the bylaws, please include with your proposal:
- the background of the issue in question;
- the current situation, needs or problems;
- options considered as solutions (if any) and why they were rejected;
- the full text of the proposal;
- an explanation of how the proposal would meet the current needs or problems;
- any supplementary documentation needed to understand the proposal;
- name and contact information for the item sponsor;
- indication of whether the item is being presented for introduction, discussion, and/or decision; if it is being presented for decision, how urgent it is that the decision be made at the next available opportunity; and clear justification for this urgency.
Proposals can be sent to the scc list server, [email protected]. They may not appear immediately if posts are being held for moderation, but the time stamp will show whether they're in on time.