Power Up Green 2019 Green Party Annual Meeting
Salem State University, July 25-28, 2019
Seize the moment for the party that puts people, planet & peace over profit!
Register Now for $130!, Price increases July 1
The Green Rainbow Party of Massachusetts will be hosting the Green Party at its Annual National Meeting July 25-28, 2019 in the beautiful, historic coastal city of Salem, Massachusetts.
Greens from around the country will meet at the Salem State University in a city known for its home to the House of Seven Gables, the headquarters of The Satanic Temple, Salem Willows, Pioneer Village, Salem Maritime National Historic Site, and the Peabody Essex Museum.
Don't miss all the organizing, networking, workshops, and events including:
- Thursday Opening featuring Dr. Toussaint-Losier
- Over 30 workshops covering a variety of topics such as a Green New Deal , Eco-socialism, Colonialism, Anti-War and Digital Tools for Organizing
- Film "Colonization is Extinction" and discussion with producer Gualterio Alomar
- Presidential Candidate Forum
- Great speakers including Ajamu Baraka, Amy Tyler (Global Greens) and more
- Fundraiser featuring Lee Camp
- Caucus and committee meetings
- Anti-oppression training
- And, much more…
Go to https://salem.gp.org/ to register or for more information.
To register for lodging and/or meals click here.
Can't make the meeting - you can help someone come by donating here.
See you in Salem. Check out pictures of the facility and Salem here.
See the draft schedule here.