Whole Washington and Single Payer Health Care need your help!
The critical, immediate need for Whole Washington is for donations: we have one week to raise $4,000 dollars to pay the final installment of the Friedman study (see below). While we have grown a grassroots movement, and small donations add up, we need more donors – and fast!
We are working hard, and have completed the following actions:
- We have incorporated and have an 11-member board, and are currently having monthly board meetings;
- We have hired Gerald Friedman, PhD, to analyze economic data pertinent to Single Payer for Washington State;
- We are growing a grassroots movement across the state of Washington;
- We are establishing coalitions and have gained the support of many organizations and leaders in Washington; and
- We have an ActBlue & CrowdPac account for donations using ActBlue and CrowdPac
We are encouraging everyone to help us, with the following simple action points:
- Visit and share our website at www.WholeWashington.org;
- Like our Facebook page & share our posts (facebook.com/WholeWashington);
- Follow and retweet us on twitter (twitter.com/wasinglepayer);
- Join our Whole Washington Volunteers Facebook Group;
- Mention our efforts to your friends, in person;
- Encourage your friends to help us with donations – no amount is too small, and is received with gratitude;
- Stay tuned for volunteer requests on Facebook and Twitter – when we get to the point of needing signatures, we will have a huge need for help!
Vicki Rhoades, ND
Interim Outreach Director, Whole Washington
Green Party of Washington