This webinar is designed for declared candidates, and especially those considering a run for office this year with the Green Party. Those who are (or plan to be) key support staff or volunteers are also welcome to join. This particular session will focus on:
- reasons to run for office (and reasons not to run)
- what a typical campaign year might look like
- personal considerations before making the decision
- how to seek a Green Party endorsement
- working with your local Green Party chapter (or building it as necessary)
This webinar will be led by Samantha Pree-Stinson, who recently ran for City Council in Minneapolis. Samantha serves on the Boards of KMOJ (radio) and MTN (community television). She worked as a network leader at Medtronic and served in Afghanistan as a U. S. Army Combat Medic Sergeant. She and her husband have three children.
NOTE: This call is at 9 PM Eastern time.
- January 23, 2018 at 9:00pm – 10:30pm
- 45 people are going