Defending Venezuelan Elections Against U.S. Intervention
Speakers include Green Party members Ajamu Baraka & Margaret Flowers
The United National AntiWar Coalition is hosting a discussion with Venezuelan peace organizations on the upcoming legislative elections in Venezuela and how peace forces around the world can help protect the people's right to vote in the face of U.S. blockade and intervention.
November 18, 2020, 6:00 – 8:00 PM (EST) | Register here.
- Carlos Ron, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
- Gabriel Aguirre, General Secretary, COSI, Venezuela
- Ajamu Baraka, National Organizer, Black Alliance for Peace
- Margaret Flowers, Director, Popular Resistance
- Miguel Figueroa, President, Canadian Peace Congress
- Monisha Rios, International Affairs Coordinator, VAMOS Puerto Rico
- Vijay Prashad, Executive-Director, Tricontinental: Institute for Social Research
Moderated by Bahman Azad of the US Peace Council
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/3674450135950989/
For more information: [email protected]
Please note that this is not an official Green Party event. Additional information about Venezuela is available elsewhere on www.gp.org.
- November 18, 2020 at 6:00pm – 8pm