There are many ways to get involved in the Green Party.
1. First, fill out the main volunteer form at www.gp.org/volunteer to let us know specifically what ways you'd like to help.
2. Be sure to get in touch with your state party through www.gp.org/state_parties. The Green Party is a volunteer-led party, and most of our work happens at the local, grassroots level. Also be sure to check out our identity caucuses at www.gp.org/caucuses.
3. Check out what specific volunteer opportunities national has at www.gp.org/volunteerpositions. These are specialized positions that we need nationally at this time that require more specific commitments.
4. Partake in all of our current online grassroots actions at www.gp.org/action
5. Look at all the other resources and ways to get involved below on this page!
Get involved in your state party's ballot access or organizing drive and with other local Greens supporters:
Alabama • Alaska • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut
Delaware • District of Columbia • Florida • Georgia • Hawai'i • Idaho • Illinois
Indiana • Iowa • Kansas • Kentucky • Louisiana • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts
Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi • Missouri • Montana • Nebraska • Nevada
New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • North Carolina • North Dakota
Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • South Carolina • South Dakota
Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Vermont • Virginia • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming
Post your local events on our Grassroots Events Calendar.
There are several different other ways of getting involved with the Green Party